Business Analyst (m/f)
You will be part of a growing Business Intelligence team at mytaxi in a role that works with an extensive variety of data with innovative analytical techniques in order to drive the decision making in the company specifically around what features are developed into our products.
- Modelling and evaluation of user behaviour in order to identify potential value of planned projects
- Evangelise and ensure the features are developed by tech teams in such a way that they are measurable and open for experimentation
- Developing and evaluating A/B test experiments or other analyses to measure the and report the performance of released features
- Support of our data driven product development through analysis of transactional, in-app, and external data
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gain understanding of the problems that need to be solved and gather requirements for analysis tasks
- Communicate results and recommendations to the all levels of the company including senior management and prioritisation committees
- Working closely with our software programmers and data engineers to create and capture data to allow modelling and analysis
- Use best practice statistical approaches and promote high standards for analytical capabilities
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics or other field with a strong mathematical-statistical background
- Experience in working in an data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Exceptional analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Experience in working with predictive models and very good knowledge of SQL and databases
- Strong knowledge of statistical programming tools (e.g. R, python)
- Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview)
- Fluent in Business English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!