Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/f)
As a Marketing Intelligence Manager at mytaxi you become a part of our team of company experts on digital marketing data and will be responsible for developing and analyzing mytaxi group marketing activities across Europe together with the marketing team and in close collaboration with the data team.
This is your job:
- You connect the requirements of the Marketing department with the expertise of our data team in regard to partner or tool implementation, tracking, aggregations and improving our marketing data structure in the DWH
- You actively support and consult the Marketing department with analyses, troubleshooting and recommendations spanning the whole marketing lifecycle and keep track of the big picture
- You will be a part of planning and implement sophisticated multi-touch attribution to improve measuring marketing effectiveness
- Collaborate with our Data Science teams to implement predictive models, recommendation and automated triggering and decision-making systems
- You keep a constant and proactive eye out for potential improvements in analytics processes, data quality and data sources/tools.
What you'll bring:
- Very good degree in computer science, business studies, psychology, or another subject with a significant mathematical, statistical, or scientific focus
- An analytical mindset and the ability to handle complex database queries yourself (i.e. in SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience working in Marketing Intelligence or Analytics working on a wide array of marketing campaigns and channel (search, display, email, affiliate, social, as well as CRM) including consultancy for strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience working with tracking providers, marketing partner interfaces and third party marketing data providers (i.e. Mobile App Tracking, Web Analytics, Google AdWords, tools for data aggregation and ingestion, just to name a few)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and respective tools, multi-touch attribution, out-of-home campaign tracking, fraud detection or voucher optimization are a plus but no must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and spoken English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!