Product Owner (m/f) Data Tracking
Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in optimising and developing a key component of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As a Product Owner (m/f) Tracking you will be the link between the three branches of our Data Department (Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering) and several internal stakeholders (e.g Marketing, Customer Care), as well as external partners and providers. You are a natural problem solver and able to see the big picture.
- Being responsible for tracking functions within mytaxi
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to implement and optimize tracking features to gather data that answers all possible questions about our business
- Apply your engineering skills to be an interface to data development teams and ensure that relevant data is captured and analysed
- Develop a process, that includes tracking of data as an essential part of the Product Life Cycle
- Establish QA process for the tracking functionality by setting up rules for data quality and data consistency handled by Data Department
- Design high-level architecture for a selected solution to capture relevant tracking data and execute A/B tests
- Evaluate and lead the integration of external partners and providers (such as Mobile App Tracking, Competitor Intelligence, In-App Tracking, etc.)
- Having the ability to extract meaningful insights from large, complex data sets
- Establish strong relationships and promote a data-driven mindset with tracking at its core
- Good degree in computer science, business studies, psychology, or another subject with a significant mathematical, statistical, or scientific focus
- Experience working in an data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Analytical mindset, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Knowledge of SQL
- Fluent proficiency in English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!