Software Development Engineer in Test (Frontend) (m/f)
As of now, we’re looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer in Test (Frontend) (m/f) in Hamburg HQ office.
- Architect and build the test infrastructure.
- Write code to simulate tests and also to build various testing tools.
- Oversee release of features to our production systems, collaborate with other platform/service teams.
- Participate in the full agile SDLC, including meetings, iterative development, and estimations.
- Evaluate and respond to issues post-release.
- Champion code quality principles, set a goal and push the improvement constantly.
- Responsible for 2nd level technical support as a team effort, be the key player for the bug process.
- Be accountable for all topics above, but work with the team together on them.
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work.
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Bamboo / Jenkins
- Jest / Mocha
- Gatling / JMeter / LoadRunner
- ELK stack
- Kibana / Grafana
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!