Software Development Engineer in Test (mobile)
Bugs, bugs and more bugs.
So, you believe that bug hunting is easy?
What about test automation?
Our development team not only focuses on writing code but also on ensuring its quality; and we are now working hard on our testing strategies.
You are the expert in Software Quality, and we expect you to propose new technologies and practices to optimise our processes and infrastructure.
You are keen on tackling crash and monitoring server status.
That’s why you will implement & maintain the testing infrastructure for a high-quality test automation.
Plus, you will test our entire system with special focus on our mobile products (don’t forget about our Web Applications though).
If you know the difference between unit tests, surface tests, integration tests, regression tests and load tests
If you know when good is “good enough” and when to take a closer look
If you are experienced in Espresso, XCUITest, Appium, Calabash, UIAutomator, UI Automation, Robotium, or any other testing frameworks
If you are up for the challenge…
Hop in to mytaxi and show us what you can do!
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- Intensive Fridays
- Gym membership
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health insurance with basic dental coverage
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!