Group Tax Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Group Tax Manager (m/f) who will take care for different tax topics on the Intelligent Apps Group level.
- Ownership of tax governance and achieve tax compliance
- Ensure correct and timely tax reporting including BEPS
- Manage transfer pricing and respective SLAs
- Monitor and manage outsourced tax advisors in our markets
- Advise our markets on treatment of specific tax issues
- Analyse and optimise corporate and income tax from Group perspective
- Support tax audits in our markets
- Develop and monitor our tax strategy
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law or similar fields with focus on Tax
- Professional international tax skills with min 5 years of relevant experience in the tax department of an industrial company or comparable
- Strong knowledge of European tax regimes
- Experience in managing outsourced tax services
- Proficiency in English expected, good command of German desirable
- Very good knowledge in Tax accounting with good knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS focused)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with ability to work independently
- Confident and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative
About Intelligent Apps:
Intelligent Apps is the parent company of the ride-hailing services mytaxi, Beat and Clever Taxi. Around 15 million passengers and 160,000 drivers are using the services, which span across 12 countries in Europe and 3 South America. The majority investor of Intelligent Apps is Daimler Mobility Services. With a lean structure and a small but focused team, Intelligent Apps wants to strengthen its position as Europe’s leading ride hailing business and expand beyond.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more