Employer Branding Specialist (m/f)
Employer Branding at mytaxi is part of talent acquisition and connects our department with marketing and communications teams of mytaxi. Joining our Employer Branding team means you get to shape our Employer Brand, strategy and the execution. We love mytaxi, our employees and especially communicating who we are internally and externally!
Reporting to and working with the Employer Branding Manager/Lead you will bring your experience, ideas, and creativity to mytaxi. Be part of our journey and you will quickly realize that no two days are the same and we can offer you a variety of tasks and opportunities to develop your ideas.
- Manage Social/digital platform copy & content including mytaxi careers page, medium and third-party platforms (LinkedIn, Xing, Indeed etc.), build our employer brand and develop focused campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections, encourages employees and attracts candidates
- Working with internal branding and media teams to co-create content
- Identify, improve, and create programs to engage current and alumni employees as sources for EVP advocacy and high-quality referrals
- Maintain great digital media reputation, e.g. on Kununu, Glassdoor, and Google through comment management on reviews
- Natural ability to network externally and internally
- Support employee onboarding initiatives
- Experience in employer branding or related field is essential, University degree or relevant qualifications desirable but not essential
- Sound knowledge of recruiting life cycle, specifically candidate attraction, engagement & experience.
- Full business fluency in both written & verbal English; meaning able to develop accurate & engaging content
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- A doer, highly productive team member, who “owns” and actively manages projects to completion.
- Can work autonomously
- You love collaborating with others and like thinking creatively
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!