HR Administrator (m/f)
As HR Administrator (m/f) you support our People Team in our Hamburg headquarter. With a lot of passion and motivation you support the smooth running of all HR processes as well as the handling of the entire personnel administration for a part of our European offices.
- You are responsible for all personal administrative matters of a defined group of employees
- For personnel-related topics you are the contact person for our colleagues
- Contracting and general correspondence will be carried out by you
- You cooperate with the local teams and our HR Business Partner to solve possible personnel administrative problems
- You coordinate the relocation process for new foreign employees
- You create monthly HR reports
- You work on legal issues in the administrative area in cooperation with our external and internal lawyers and tax consultants (introduction of new regulations, revision of contracts, etc.) and supports in the handling of legal cases
- Profund practical experience in personnel administration
- High motivation to support employees in personnel-related issues
- Strong intercultural communication skills
- You work precisely as well as independently and even in stressful times you keep the overview
- You are proactive and love to face new challenges every day
- Safe spoken and written knowledge of English, further foreign language skills are a plus, but not a must
- Experiences with a HR management tool, e.g. Workday
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!