As working student for learning & development, you are part of a small but growing team which is responsible to develop and implement new initiatives to engage and upskill our mytaxi workforce. We are working closely with our managers in the headquarter in Hamburg and all over Europe to support them in their daily tasks regarding all topics of people development.
This is your job
- You actively connect with our employees to bring up new ideas on how to challenge the status quo of learning & development
- You support the team in planning and organising trainings and workshops to make sure that our employees can grow
- You set up the communication for our people development initiatives
- You analyse the value of future initiatives and present them to the team
- You work together closely with our people development team on various projects which enable us to push learning & development to the next level
- You strengthen the network within our People Department to get all relevant stakeholders on board in different projects
What you'll bring
For the perfect match you bring first experience in learning & development e.g. via internships or as a working student. With mytaxi being a fast growing mid-size company, you are excited to roll-up your sleeves and get things done to build up our people development.
- Currently studying in HR Management, psychology, tech or similar qualification
- Knowledge in the area of learning & development
- First experience in learning & development or training is a plus
- Excellent self-organization skills and reliability
- Proactive in taking over and driving your topics
- Excellent English proficiency and experience in international environments
- Excited about further shaping learning at mytaxi
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!