Digital Marketing Lead (m/f)
mytaxi is looking as for now for an experienced Digital Marketing and Media expert to oversee strategy, implementation and optimization of all paid media efforts, including channels like social, retargeting, paid content and paid search.
- Building and maintaining an effective team of 6+ members
- Develop the overall paid marketing strategy and plan for our mobile growth
- Manage global media budget and actively shift investments to achieve goals, also cross border
- Oversee audience development and testing strategies balancing local and national advertising objectives
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing calendar to optimize effectiveness of media spend
- Establish KPIs and configure reports and dashboards to proactively monitor campaign success and business results
- Build dashboards and communicate media performance to broader team and internal stakeholders
- Drive innovation that creates breakthrough conversations about our brand and products.
- Several years of experience in digital marketing
- Professional and disciplinary leadership experience
- Deeply familiar with ad buying and optimization in mobile, social and search channels
- Proficiency in A/B and multivariate testing and optimization
- Strong analytical skills and with data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!