Operations Development Manager (m/f)
mytaxi is looking to hire a Operation Development Manager for this hugely exciting B2C/B2B European brand to significantly grow their revenue and geographic footprint. Based in Hamburg, you will be responsible for implementing a broad range of strategies from international expansion to integrating new businesses. You will help deliver key milestones by working across all country operations making sure integration into BAU takes into consideration local business requirements.
- Implement growth projects with internal and external partners
- Deliver expansion propositions for drivers, passengers & new business units
- Prioritise, set tasks & manage work (with or without a team)
- Report progress to wider business at a regular cadence
Expansion / Migration:
- Executing new market launches on the ground and from abroad
- Integrate new business into BAU ensuring all details are considered
- Leverage lessons learned in local markets for continuous improvement
Desired experience, behaviours & values
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a super-fast paced environment where new opportunities arise frequently
- You will have previous experience of driving change
- You will be a confident self-starter with a bias to action
- 3+ years of experience minimum
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
The business encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better.