Senior Market Expansion Manager
mytaxi is looking to hire a senior market expansion leader for this hugely exciting B2C/B2B European brand to significantly grow their revenue and geographic footprint. Based in Hamburg, you will be responsible for a broad range of strategies from international expansion to integrating new businesses. You will track milestones and manage risk across while ensuring seamless transition into operational BAU. You will act as an ambassador for growth by influencing stakeholders and partnering with country teams to embed large scale change.
- Project Management:
- Identify growth opportunities internally and externally
- Devise, deliver & evaluate value expansion propositions for drivers, passengers & new business units
- Create & execute operational plans that detail how the goals will be achieved
- Prioritise, set tasks & manage work (with or without a team)
- Manage international reporting cadence
- Expansion / Migration:
- Review opportunity for overall top line growth: including scoping, planning and executing new market launches
- Plan and execute seamless integration of new business so that they become BAU and in order to ensure a foundation for exponential growth
Desired experience, behaviours & values
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a super-fast paced environment where new opportunities arise frequently. Need to be able to help shelter or support your team as appropriate
- You will have previous experience of leading successful teams and driving change, preferably in an international, multilingual environment
- You will have ideally worked in a tech/digital environment
- You will be a confident self-starter with a bias to action
- You will have strong communication skills and gravitas. Comfortable influencing at multiple levels
- 8+ years of experience minimum
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
The business encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better.