Project Lead (m/f) New Mobility Services
Everyone is talking about smart cities but what does that actually mean? Becoming a smart city is way more than just improving urban mobility, even though this is a very important first step to change the lives of people in big cities for the better. In order to shape the future of mobility together, we are looking for a passionate person to help these cities defining their needs and launch sustainable shared mobility services. You are the right person if you are looking for a challenging role with a lot of responsibility to change urban mobility!
- Collaborate with mytaxi countries, PA teams and cities to identify and develop opportunities for new shared mobility services
- Partnering with Third-Party companies to create new innovative mobility solutions
- You will conceptualize new ridesharing products, bring them to life and verify their success in our markets by working with Business Intelligence
- Ensure mytaxi is recognised as a pioneer of on-demand passenger mobility
- You understand the European markets and can adapt and understand different cultures. Traveling to our offices around Europe is key.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your products.
You are a sales driven product expert, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Good knowledge in software product management
- Several years of experience in agile software development
- Expertise in dealing with decision makers like politicians and managers of big corporates
- Project management skills
- Outstanding organisational abilities, in particular the capacity to manage several different work streams at one time, proactively drive work programmes forward and coordinate the involvement of relevant stakeholders
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets would be a plus
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent in english
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 600 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!