Public Affairs Executive
mytaxi is looking to recruit a highly motivated, full-time Public Affairs Executive, who will support the Head of PA in the development and implementation of the public affairs strategy in all of our markets. The Public Affairs Executive is part of the global PA team, reporting into the Head of Public Affairs.
Areas of responsibility include the following:
- PA project support: event & outreach coordination with mytaxi countries, support central projects underpinning local PA strategies in the countries
- Policy research on transport and tech topics; development of online and offline collateral
- Support the Polish team with their PA strategy
To accomplish the above, it is important that the successful candidate:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ PA experience, either in-house, in a trade association or in PA consulting, preferably in the tech or transport sector;
- Is experienced in developing creative and effective public affairs campaigns that underpin the company’s business objectives;
- High quality written skills and practical experience in drafting materials for regulators, senior executives and politicians;
- Outstanding organisational abilities, in particular the capacity to manage several different work streams at one time, proactively drive work programmes forward and coordinate the involvement of relevant stakeholders;
You are a good fit if you are a strong networker, passionate and driven, you see the big picture, but also understand issues and dynamics at local level. You also have creativity on tap and articulate complex issues simply. You understand the concept of value exchange and think and act in a commercial way that benefits passengers and drivers.
Berlin or Hamburg, and prepared to travel frequently between the two cities
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is acting CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
mytaxi company culture
mytaxi stands for a strong team spirit and uncomplicated company culture. mytaxi teams organise themselves in an established agile working environment. There is no Ego-Culture and no Top-Down-Decision-Making.
People at mytaxi work flexibly in time and independently. Everyone is part of the success story and so open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally. mytaxi gives everyone the chance to grow and broaden their horizons, just like the saying: You'll never know unless you try!
Besides a lot of fun and responsibility, mytaxi offers:
An exciting opportunity to work in a sector that is revolutionising urban mobility
Excellent remuneration package and secondary benefits including healthcare, pension plan and a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides,
Further training through internal and external workshops
Oh, and the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!