Head of Sales
We are looking for a Head of Sales who is a fast learner with a great work ethic and enjoys a challenge to lead our growing sales department.
If you are an enthusiastic, energetic leader with a passion for sales, achieving targets and developing a team this is the role for you!
As Head of Sales you will expand and re-structure the UK sales department and make it capable of achieving ambitious growth targets.
You will report to the General Manager for the UK.
This is your job:
- Re-structure, expand, motivate and lead a high performing sales department in line with our company values
- Drive data analysis e.g. within salesforce to generate insights for a better customer performance management
- Identify potential for new business opportunities
- Make the mytaxi business account the number one mobility tool for business travellers
- Make the mytaxi hospitality products the preferred tools for hotels and restaurants
- Deliver strong revenue growth within London and across 6 other cities throughout the UK
- Represent mytaxi at relevant events and conferences and build strong networks within the travel and ground transportation sectors
- Regular alignment with UK country management (marketing, operations and customer care)
- Collaborate with other mytaxi stakeholders such as central sales lead, central product marketeers and counterparts from other mytaxi countries to share experience, advice and ideas
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of at least 6 years of practical work experience in the area of Sales and/or Marketing management, leading and developing the capability of a team and a proven ability to build profitable customer relationships.
- Impressive and demonstrable track record in B2B sales and business development
- Strive to achieve set goals with enthusiasm showing a high level of commitment and flexibility
- Expert communication and negotiation skills
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Self starter
- A collaborative relationship building and sales style with the ability to build and develop strong external relationships quickly
- Understanding of technology-driven new markets and passion for sales
- Willingness to travel
- A background in ground transportation would be beneficial
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (life, health and dental insurance, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!