BI Platform Manager (m/f)
Do you want to work with huge amounts of data and use your creative and mathematical superpower to gain new insights into the mobility sector? Then you should apply as BI Platform Admin at mytaxi!
- Build dashboards and data sources using SQL and Tableau to allow self service reporting of product features, campaigns and KPIs
- Document and maintain structure of Tableau and redash reporting platforms
- Educate end users to expand their capabilities to make data driven decisions using the self service tools we provide
- Talk to stakeholders and analysts about their requirements and collaborate to deliver solutions
- Identify data requirements of the business and translate into functional requirements for data engineers and help improve data platform performance
- Maintain Tableau Server to ensure accessibility, reliability, and GDPR compliance
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science or other related field
- Experience in implementing a data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers and provide training
- Great analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Good knowledge of SQL and query optimisation
- Experience working with different types of data such as ETL, transactional, event streams, app tracking. Hadoop ecosystem experience is a plus
- Building data sources, extracts and workbooks in Tableau Server and Desktop
- Tableau Server performance tuning and instance specification
- Good communication skills, team orientated and also able to work independently
- Fluent in Business English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!