Platform Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a Platform Developer (m/f) to join the Platform team at mytaxi.
- You implement new features that simplify working with the Platform.
- You maintain and enhance tools to deploy and manage services on the Platform.
- You automate repetitive tasks using APIs.
- You participate in code reviews.
- You are involved in planning future projects.
- You enjoy writing code in multiple programming languages. Most of our software is written in Go and Python. If you have not used those languages before, but like to learn them, that’s fine with us too.
- You have experience working with APIs of Cloud Computing platforms like AWS, GCE or Azure.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Nice to have
- You have experience working with container-orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, ECS or Mesos.
- You have worked with Infrastructure As Code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- You have experience working with Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!