We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated Scrum Master (m/f) for our new department in Berlin.
These are your responsibilities:
- Responsibility to build and shape our new development team in Berlin
- Acting as a coach and optimizing the processes within your teams
- Establish and improve the collaboration with our Data Science department to build the applications of future mobility
- Close cooperation with our Scrum Masters in our headquarter in Hamburg to establish one common company culture
- Supporting your team with their self-organization in order to eliminate impediments
- Active development and maintenance of our culture of trust
These are your qualifications:
- University degree or apprenticeship with IT background
- Several years of experience as a Scrum Master (m/f)
- Enthusiasm for the development in an adventurous company living the start-up spirit
- Self-initiative, courage and pragmatism in order to identify and overcome impediments
- Hands-on mentality
- Being a strong and experienced communicator with the ability to be empathic
- Enjoying your work while bringing in a sense of humour and optimism
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!