Working Student Software Development (m/f)
As of now, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f) in our engineering department. You want to get to know an innovative tech company and you want to learn new things and different coding languages? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Supporting experienced developers in their sprints on working on different coding languages (E.g. Java, Kotlin or Swift).
- Participating in the recruiting process:
- You are in charge to review candidates coding challenges within our recruiting process.
- Writing technical feedback about those challenges.
- Furthermore, you take care to align and improve our technical tests for the candidates applying at mytaxi
You should bring:
- You finished at least the 2nd semester in an computer science course of studies.
- First experience in working with different coding languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin or Swift…).
- Being self-organized and structured in your daily work.
- Curiosity is mandatory for this job.
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!