CRM Lead (m/f)
mytaxi is looking for an experienced CRM professional with a passion for driving results through lifecycle communications, re-engagement and growth tactics.
- Lead CRM team, identifying process opportunities and improvements to current ways of working
- Developing the optimization and testing roadmap for marketing campaigns through email, site, push and in-app notifications that directly impact brand awareness, user acquisition, engagement/retention, subscriber conversion, and churn
- Driving KPIs across acquisition and retention through automation, trigger and contextual marketing campaigns
- Managing the relationship with our CRM systems and other vendors
- Generating regular (weekly and monthly) performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and broader organization
- Collaborating with the broader Marketing organization (in particular, Performance Marketing, Data and Content), as well as with key internal stakeholders across the Product, Communications and Legal, teams to drive maximum integration of all digital marketing initiatives
- Be creative, with good design sense, and an appreciation for great UI and conviction to strive for world class user experience
- Evolve and execute Loyalty strategy, developing 360 Loyalty marketing plan inclusive of necessary incentives, animations, partnerships, and messages to drive purchase frequency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Digital/Online Marketing or related fields
- 8+ years experience in CRM/lifecycle marketing
- Relevant experience in growing and managing a team
- Deep expertise in ESP/CRM platforms and email best practices
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS platforms a plus
- Strong interest in the mobility sector, product, and market position
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!