Digital Marketing Manager Social (m/f)
mytaxi is looking as for now for an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager Social, who will be responsible for developing and analyzing mytaxi’s group digital marketing activities on self serviced Social Media Channels across Europe as a part of the Digital Marketing Team.
- Campaign set-up and management: audience development, creative testing, bid and budget management and permanent optimizations
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager to develop insights and action items to drive new customer acquisition and revenue
- Design and implement rigorous test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of social media marketing for mytaxi markets
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Lead the planning and executing of paid social marketing channels in cooperation with responsible local markets
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Several years experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of managing large digital marketing projects and campaigns for a range of clients, preferred mobile app clients
- Experience of managing large budgets and working with major global companies
- Strong team management and organizational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook’s ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization teams is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!