Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
mytaxi is seeking for a motivated and self-driven Product Marketing Manager who is responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive growth and increased understanding of mytaxi across our European footprint (Currently 9 countries). The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring the alignment of product roadmap and marketing strategy for the respective audience.
- Iterate on the value proposition for mytaxi and articulate use cases and value in all customer-facing messaging
- Drive awareness and understanding of mytaxi through multi-channel campaigns (driving targeting, positioning, messaging, creative, and launch)
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product management, engineering, marketing, local teams, PR, design, support and sales
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to new initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate information between several stakeholders of product, marketing and operations
- Solid experience in product marketing or a comparable function
- Obsessed with knowing the customer: experience with applying consumer insights to help optimize product experience
- Knowledge about how to set up campaigns coordinating it from creative brief and campaign planning through to tracking and analysis
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English: Written, verbal, and visual
- Experience interpreting competitive analysis, customer segmentation and other data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with product owners, UI/UX, operations, sales, marketing, and other teams across the company
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience with tools e.g. phrase-app, jira, appboy, mailchimp
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!