Intern (m/f) International Business Development
As of now we are looking for a motivated intern (m/f) to support our International Operations team for a duration of 6 month. In this function, you will support the team in their daily business in our headquarter in Hamburg.
This is your job:
International Stakeholder management: support the mytaxi countries in their daily questions and requests to the Headquarter and prepare the International weekly calls together with the IntOps team
Data Pro: analyze our data of the weekly performance with focus on the B2B figures as well as customer care KPIs, for special projects and questions e.g. develop a tracking of our new product releases and present it on a regular basis
Special projects: support the Sales team with the further development of Salesforce e.g. by defining software requirements and preparing training material
What you'll bring:
- You study Business, International Business or something similar
- You are interested in commercial and strategic topics and have first experience in that field
- You bring good analyzing skills - experience with excel, the google suite or data management is a plus
- You have excellent oral and written English skills
- You are able to manage multiple stakeholders and complexity
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
Please apply in English