Product Owner / Analyst (m/f) - Marketplace
Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in optimising and developing the algorithms at the core of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As Product Owner / Analyst (f/m) of the mytaxi dispatch system, you are responsible for the development and coordination of the algorithms and systems that match passengers and drivers thousands of times per second. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- You will be responsible for the Dispatch System; the core of the mytaxi service, in order to push it to its next level.
- You will conceptualize new ways to optimise the algorithms, bring them into action and verify their performance through executing A/B tests, predictive models and machine learning techniques with a team of developers and data scientists
- Together with stakeholders you will define the system specifications and roadmap
- As Product Owner, work with the development team to implement and deliver roadmap commitments
- Use analytical capabilities to work with large data sets to validate hypothesis, product management strategy and improve user experience
- You will develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze system performance
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritizing them based on the findings.
You will be a problem solver, detail oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background and several years of experience in agile software development
- Substantial skills in software product management, team management, product prioritization and creating roadmaps
- Expertise in the field of data science, predictive modeling, strong background in statistics and mathematical optimization, forecasting and simulation. Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to trying out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- You are an empathic communicator and motivator with an ability to explain the complex and abstract functions of the system to developer, executives and ops teams
- Fluent proficiency in English, German is a plus.
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!