Product Owner (m/f) Strategy
Ridesharing is the future! Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in developing the youngest and most exciting product of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As Product Owner (m/f) you are responsible for the product development and rollouts to millions of mytaxi passengers all over Europe. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- Responsibility for the development and improvement of mytaxi match or another new key asset
- Work closely with a dedicated ridesharing development team and various stakeholders across Europe to achieve a sustainable and competitive advantage
- Modelling and evaluation of user behaviour in order to identify potential value of planned projects and product improvements
- Evangelise and ensure the features are developed by the tech team in such a way that they are measurable and open for experimentation
- You will conceptualize new products to bring them to life with a team of developers and verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence, executing A/B Tests
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gain understanding of the problems that need to be solved and gather requirements for analysis tasks
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the whole organisation.
- You can adapt and understand different cultures and market environments. Traveling to our offices around Europe is key.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Several years of experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets would be perfect.
- Experience in working in a data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview)
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent in English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!