Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
As of now, we’re looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) in Hamburg HQ office.
These are your responsibilities:
- Plan, scope, schedule and implement testing activities for our project.
- Perform all means of testing (manual & automated, 50/50).
- Work closely with developers, product owners, custom care agents and business stakeholders to increase customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the full agile SDLC, including meetings, iterative development, and estimations.
- Drive visibility and transparency of dates, milestones, and dependencies throughout the agile release train process.
- Responsible for 2nd level technical support as a team effort, be the key player for the bug process.
- Plan and coordinate test sessions.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- Work in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Be passionate to learn, develop skills and knowledge.
These are your qualifications:
- Experience with at least one OOP language like Java.
- Experience with exercising Scrum methodology and Agile techniques.
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated individual.
- Enthusiasm for your work and for new challenges in a young and successful startup.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!