Active Sourcer (m/f)
The Talent Sourcing & Intelligence is a specialist team within the Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand department at mytaxi.
This team is tasked with identifying, approaching, attracting and selecting the best talents for tech, business functions and operations for positions at our HQ in Hamburg as well as across our International markets.
Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialists (360° recruiters) and the Talent Sourcing & Intelligence Lead, these key positions focus on 4-5 roles at any time sourcing pools for candidates to shortlist and interview phase.
As owner of the sourcing process you’ll also establish our CRM structure, sourcing channels and tools.
Leveraging your expertise on the external talent market you’ll help the mytaxi Talent Acquisition team and therefore the hiring business to understand market trends and provide reporting & analysis on key roles, markets or talent trends.
- You help building up our mytaxi business and therefore contact talents in a creative ways leveraging platforms like LinkedIn or via other social platforms or sourcing tools
- As the first point of contact for much of the talent coming into mytaxi you be key in establishing great relationships withs candidate and provide an excellent candidate experience as a ambassador of the mytaxi brand
- As an interviewer you’ll assess both behavioral and technical/functional skills sets for the key departments you are aligned to and will spend time getting to know the business area/function
- You’ll manage your own diary in scheduling initial conversation and screening of candidates and act as a key culture keep as well as talent scout
- You will be accountable for managing our CRM & Sourcing channels, you’ll evaluate & experiments with new sourcing tools
- As part of the Talent Sourcing Team, you shape the development and expansion of our sourcing activities
- You have strong experiences in Talent Sourcing, either in an existing in-house recruiting/talent team or within a recruitment agency
- You are expert in the use of LinkedIn and sourcing tools such as chrome plugins
- You gained deep experiences in working in a Tech, International or Business Functions recruiting
- You like to work in an agile, highly dynamic and fast moving business
- You have an open mind-set and are eager to find creative ways to find the best talents for mytaxi
- You are fluent in English, another language is plus but not a must
- You are a strong communicator with also great analytical skills
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!