Head of HR (People) Business Partnering (m/f)
This new role lead a team of HR business partners covering all mytaxi locations. Reporting into the Chief People Officer and member of the people departments management team this is a a key role design and delivering the transformation of the people department and supporting mytaxi in a period of hyper growth.
The focus of the role is to grow our existing business partnering team and strengthen their capabilities. This frontline generalist role will actively support and partner with management and leadership across the business across key people priorities and will leverage specialist teams in co-creating effective and innovative solutions to critical business needs.
Today mytaxi is present in 9 markets and growing rapidly, the people department is a key partner, enabler and facilitator in growth and this role in particular with have a big focus on change, culture and organisational design.
Business Partnering sits alongside other key people teams in Talent Acquisition, Comp & Ben, Development and Operations. As a function we are innovating new solutions, driving key projects and help the business to grow while at the same time maintain our distinct culture that has and will always be core to our success.
Do you have a strong commercial edge and enjoy connecting with management and leadership teams to support & drive their people agenda? Do you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic working environment that traverses technology, operations, commercial and functional teams? Are you able to see the big picture while at the same time implement tactical interventions that enable businesses scale? Are you fundamentally a people person who can leverage the best of conventional HR practice with more agile and disruptive approaches? If so then you will be right at home here in mytaxi, time to be part of the success story to create Europe’s largest e-hailing app?
- Be the first point of contact for business leaders & management on core people topics
- Scope needs and pass on to specialist team to create or co create and deliver solutions
- Support the development of people plans and execute strategies directly aligned to business objectives
- Bring consistency in people processes across all departments and locations in partnership with business stakeholders and peers in specialist teams
- Partner with leadership on key business projects such as expansion
- Work across the business in the implementation of new tools, processes and related projects act as the key driver of change within the business and support the adoption of impairments & innovations
- Be a culture keeper and role model with in the business working tirelessly with leadership to reinforce our culture and curate the best employee experience
- Drive people development particularly in management and leadership teams throughout the business, support the growth of fantastic leaders enabling them to grow exceptional teams and develop talent for the future
- Able to support & advise management on employment law in a range of different European jurisdictions
For the perfect fit, you have gained at 8-10 years of experience in a business partnering HR roles, with at least 3 years of team management experience.
- Significant experience working with across multiple international locations, able to demonstrate how you navigate delivering consistent people process across different cultures and legal jurisdiction
- Experience supporting integration projects, bringing together different teams & cultures
- Generalist knowledge of running annual people processes; performance, talent, reward & headcount planning partnering with specialist HR teams
- Strong knowledge of European (EU & NonEU) employment law with a demonstrable knowledge across a range of countries
- Sound experience in org development with specific examples of supporting management team in building new departments or scaling existing teams
- Highly collaborative, able to effectively engage and support specialist teams fully leveraging their capabilities and enabling them to be successful
- Professional attitude, fun loving and enjoys working with a diverse group or people
- Self-motivated and strong service concept combined with a high level of commitment
- Highly structured with strong attention to detail but also pragmatic and able to flex style and approach
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!