HR Learning & Development Specialist (m/f)
As learning & development specialist (m/f) you are part of a small but growing team which is responsible to develop and implement new initiatives to engage and upskill our mytaxi workforce. We are working closely with our managers in the headquarter in Hamburg and all over Europe to support them in their daily tasks regarding all topics of people development.
- Analysing needs and prioritizing initiatives with regards to our company strategy
- Developing and implementing new concepts for learning and development with special focus on our tech community
- Use evaluation data to measure impact and improve learning & development programs; continuously optimizing process and experience for our learners
- Partner with and influence leadership in our different departments and countries - gain their trust and buy-in to the initiatives you’re managing
- Steer and support overall projects in the people department as well as initiatives to push our company culture
For the perfect match you are an experienced learning & development specialist (m/f) with profound knowledge in the area of developing and implementing people development strategies and measures from scratch. You have the ability to balance the need of our employees and the demand of the company on our way to fulfill the goals of our future strategy. With mytaxi being a fast growing mid-size company, you know how to roll-up your sleeves and build tools that can grow with us.
- University degree in HR Management, psychology, tech or similar qualification
- Profound knowledge (3+ years) in the area of learning & development (strategic and operative), experience in cultural development and change is a plus
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of trends and best practices
- Experience in training individuals and groups
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to coach and influence various levels of employees and be an engaged listener
- Agile mindset and experience in working with agile methods and tools
- Excellent English proficiency and experience in international environments
- Experienced in working in technology companies
- Worked with a growing international employee base in a mid-sized company
- Excited about further shaping mytaxi culture
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!