Talent Acquisition Team Lead (m/f)
We are seeking an talent acquisition expert and leader to join us as we scale our business, the focus for this role will be to lead and grow an exceptional team focused on our business functions and international team across 9+ markets in Europe.
As the Talent Acquisition Team Lead (m/f) you will be part of the TA Management team developing and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth.
You’ll be responsible for leading a strong existing team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs. The best candidate for this position will be a person who is passionate about people, has an innovative working style, and can help us scale our business while staying true to our vision and values.
Partnering closely with business leaders across the company, your work will be instrumental in developing and growing business functions and international teams.
This is your job
- Partner with the business to develop new applicant sources and ensure a high quality candidate experience
- Focus on developing sourcing capability across core disciplines with international coverage
- Partner with the business and the Employer Branding & Advocacy Manager to develop strategies & campaigns for you core client groups and locations
- Personally handle recruitment for key critical senior positions
- Travel to core locations to directly engage local leaders and provide tools, training and deliver high calibre talent to key business teams
- Lead & develop the business functions and international TA team
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience leading and developing recruiting teams
- Ability to take initiative, work with ambiguity and lead by example
- In-depth experience with international cross border recruitment with a particular focus on hiring into European locations
- Strong leadership capabilities and a “hands-on” mentality which fits our team and company culture
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities, specifically how you leverage data to improve performance and influence the business
- Proactive working style and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full business fluence in written and spoken English. German or any other languages are a plus.
Design the future of mobility with us!
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Have your birthday off!