Team Lead HR Operations (m/f) / Teamleiter Personaladministration (m/w)
As a Team Lead HR Operations (m/f), you will have an important role in ensuring a smooth and effective operational management of all day to day aspects in people administration, payroll and employee relations. You will work hands-on on your own operations topics and also lead a team of People operations specialists based in Hamburg covering all mytaxi locations in europe. This new role is responsible for improving the processes & structures within the department to support the hyper growth of the company in the future.
Today mytaxi is present in 9 markets and growing rapidly, the people department is a key partner, enabler and facilitator in growth and this role in particular with have a big focus on getting the basics right.
- Accountable for professional effective processing of people administration, payroll and employee relations
- Working hands-on closely with the team on operations topics as well as on your own responsibilities
- Close cooperation with the areas of business partnering, talent acquisition, benefits and people development
- Development of HR Operations processes & structures and bring consistency in people processes across all departments and locations
- Support in personnel / budget planning and Reporting
- Grow our existing people operations team and strengthen their capabilities
- Consistently looking outside the organization for new tools, technologies & techniques
- Ensuring HR compliance while being agile and flexible to support the business
- Building a strong network of external providers (e.g. payroll, relocation consultants, legal counsels)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g. HR, business administration, labour law) or equivalent practical experience
- Significant experience (5+ years) working within HR operations
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll especially in Germany, preferably also on a european level and a generalist knowledge of running HR operations
- Experience working with HRM tool Workday is a plus but not a must
- Highly collaborative, able to effectively engage and support specialist teams fully leveraging their capabilities and enabling them to be successful
- Professional attitude, fun loving and enjoys working with a diverse group or people
- Self-motivated and strong service concept combined with a high level of commitment
- Highly structured with strong attention to detail but also pragmatic and able to flex style and approach
Design the future of mobility with us!
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!