B2B Marketing Executive
We're looking for an enthusiastic and creative B2B marketing executive to join the mytaxi Ireland marketing team in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for the creation and execution of all of B2B communications for both mytaxi|Business and mytaxi|Hospitality.
These are your responsibilities:
- Supports the marketing team on all B2B campaign activity.
- Produce high quality, engaging and relevant content for our key audiences.
- Working with the B2B team to build impactful campaigns to support growth of mytaxi|Business and mytaxi|Hospitality.
- Working with the Internal CRM marketing team to build marketing communications to acquire new accounts nationwide. Managing the lifecycle of B2B customers.
- Be a customer champion. Work closely with the customer experience team to improve end-to-end B2B customer journey.
- Working closely with agency partners in delivering B2B campaigns across multiple-touch points.
- Working with the internal performance marketing team to generate sales leads through digital channels. Managing & Analyzing B2B conversions through the mytaxi website.
- Ensure all B2B communications are in line with mytaxi brand guidelines.
- Develop and manage sales support collateral for the B2B sales team as required.
- Coordinate B2B video and animation production
- Support event management: set up, collateral production, merchandise
- Provide support with partnerships with third parties
- Link in to the overall mytaxi Ireland agreed social strategy
- Assist with radio campaigns
- Coordinate seasonal corporate gifts
- Large corporate onsite activations
These are your qualifications:
- 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Copywriting and digital marketing experience.
- B2B marketing experience desirable.
- Self-starting, creative ‘marketer’ with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills (internal and external).
- Good knowledge across digital marketing disciplines with a focus on mobile.
- Knowledge and experience of current social media platforms and best practice across each platform.
- Problem solver and focused on solutions for customers.
- MS Office and Google Docs experience.
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Ad Manager (Facebook), Campaign Manager (LinkedIn), Google AdWords / Analytics, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign).
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is acting CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health and dental insurance, PRSA, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
Cycle to Work
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!