Data Analyst Germany (m/f)
mytaxi is looking for a Data Analyst (m/f), who is responsible for developing and analyzing mytaxi’s German operation activities. Using data driven insights the Data Analyst will help support strategic business decisions and report on their effectiveness. You directly report to the Head of Driver Operations in Hamburg.
- Supply assist with data-driven recommendations for improving the mytaxi service in Germany
- Assist in establishing policies and procedures
- Ad hoc SQL / Redash support for operations team when required.
- Become an expert in our business systems to allow you to champion data driven decisions.
- Report weekly on status of supply for all relevant KPIs and recommend key segments for KPI development
- Work closely with Driver Services, Customer Care, B2B, Marketing and Central Data
- High level of experience in data analysis and visualization techniques (e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, …)
- Experience in working in a data driven environment
- Understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- You are a team player and keep your sense of humor even in stressful times
- Fluent English and German skills complete your profile
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!