Product Lead (m/f) Mobility
Your heart beats for agile Product management? You are really passionate about the future of mobility, optimizing the key product for our drivers and bringing our product organization to the next level? As Product Tribe Lead (f/m) at mytaxi you are responsible for the development and coordination of new feature implementation across different teams working on the mytaxi driver products - our drivers, our heros.
- You will be a product face of the international mytaxi organization
- You will connect the teams between Barcelona, Hamburg and Berlin
- You will motivate your team of Product Owners by proactively and transparently leading them through the dynamic challenges of our daily business
- You will be responsible for the product development of the mytaxi driver products
- You will report to the Head of Product in the conceptualization and implementation of the product strategy and vision
- You will be the ambassador of a Product Tribe and represent it towards the entire organisation and management
- You will be a strong representative for one of our main products on events, fairs and meet ups
- You are an experienced “product guy” and have a strong strategic mindset
- You have experiences in professional and especially disciplinary leadership
- You know how to shape a product in a competitive market and make it successful
- You are an empathic communicator, can motivate your team as well as understand the needs and perspectives of stakeholders
- You are always passionate about what you’re doing and convince others by being a pragmatic problem solver
- Fluent proficiency in English is essential, Spanish and/or German would be a bonus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (health insurance, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!