Senior Product Designer (m/f)
mytaxi is seeking a talented Senior Product Designer who will push boundaries, influence product strategy, and make a strong impact on product execution and quality.
- Explore different concepts and validate the idea's viability through UX testing.
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of detail.
- Generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android and web.
- Create and deliver digital product features with multiple product teams.
- Deliver comprehensive visual design for in-app communications.
- Know how to showcase your work effectively, and communicate design decision to stakeholders through presentations.
- Work closely with product managers and developers.
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional design.
- Background in product design (UX/UI), with a focus on mobile (native apps).
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets.
- Mastery of design tools: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Mastery of prototyping tools: InVision, Principle, Framer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Presentation design skills
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Fluent English language skills
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is acting CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!