Sales Manager B2B
To support our Spanish Sales team we are looking for a Sales Manager B2B. You are responsible for the entire sales cycle and actively contribute to the growth and the success of mytaxi through your work.
This is your job:
- Identify, qualify and contact potential new B2B customers
- Present mytaxi value proposition and business solutions to potential customers
- Negotiate contracts and close win-win deals
- Build up your own client portfolio and maintain valuable relationships with your customers
- Continuously observe and analyse your assigned market, and develop strategies to further develop customer segments
- Present mytaxi on industry events, fairs etc. and build a robust network of contacts in the Spanish market
- Work internally with other departments (such as marketing and customer service) and coordinate with your European mytaxi peers
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years experience in B2B Sales or Business Development, ideally in technology or travel companies
- Proven success in achieving ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of digital business models and technological concepts
- A customer-centric approach to sales
- A self starter attitude with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Good negotiator with strong communication skills
- Native Spanish, high level of English
Design the future of mobility with us!
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health and dental insurance, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!