Quality Engineering Lead (m/f)
What’s the difference between an average QA team and a highly effective one?
Test automation, engineering focused, that’s what.
Although every software development team dreams in a fully automated test environment, test automation is not easy to implement.
And guess what? We don’t want average quality at mytaxi.
For this reason, we are currently looking for an outstanding Quality Engineering Lead to build and manage a team of high performing SDET / QA engineers and provide technical mentorship for the implementation of test automation.
Your main focus will be to lead the testing process and activities at the same time that you (together with the team) will create and maintain an extensible test automation framework for our products on mobile and backend platforms.
We are not going to lie though, you will get your hands dirty as we expect you to write code!
Sounds interesting? Then this is what you need:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven track record of success as a team lead (at least 3 years).
- Understanding of various testing approaches and practices in order to design the overall testing methodology.
- Strong hands-on experience in setting up and running automation test on at least two different platforms (mobile / backend / frontend).
- OO programming
- continuous integration and release management
- code coverage tools to guide test design
- statistical analysis tools to eliminate code smells
- testing methodologies, the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- fluent English skills
Bonus points if you:
Have experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira).
Are familiar with tools such as:
- MockMvc / RestAssured
- Grafana / Kibana
Design the future of mobility with us!
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!