Marketing Manager - App Store Optimization (m/f)
mytaxi is looking as for now for an experienced and highly motivated Conversion Manager - App Store Optimization, who will be responsible for developing an ASO strategy to optimize and improve our app store conversion rates.
- Analyze the performance of the mytaxi apps on the app stores platforms (Apple Apps Store and Google Play Store)
- Develop and run A/B testing scenarios based on hypotheses
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to gain insights and identify areas for improvement
- Provide guidelines and recommendations to product and marketing teams to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics
- Analyze the impact (downloads and revenue) of the implemented optimizations
- Develop an expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented
- Excellent analytical skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google player Console and Itunes Connect
- Ability to communicate across a number of levels and to influence development and marketing teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead them through to implementation
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Experience working in the mobile space and ideally with SEO and ASO
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!