Customer Care Manager
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Customer Care Manager to lead our Polish Customer Care Team. Perfect candidate should have experience working at a startup or tech product company or have a general high interest in mobile applications and mobility business.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Care area.
- Experience in supervising and leading a small team.
- You are fluent in Polish and communicate well in English.
- Good command of Excel spreadsheets.
- Outstanding communication and team-building skills.
- Proactive, solution-oriented attitude and ability to prioritize effectively.
What you will do:
- Coordinate Customer Care Team and manage workload in first-level customer contacts.
- Answer email inquiries from our passengers.
- Act as client contact champion in complaints’ handling.
- Coordinate knowledge sharing across teams, provide guidance in resolution of escalated cases.
- Develop and optimize customer service policies related to responsiveness and service-level.
- Cooperate with Customer Care Teams in other countries and exchange ‘best practices’.
- Utilize data analytics and report performance to drive continuous improvement of customer service.
- Create a positive, supportive and energetic work environment.
- Test the newest releases of our mobile app.
What can we offer you?
- Full-time employment contract (9 am - 5 pm, no weekends)
- Onboarding program in Hamburg
- Allocated budget for learning and development workshops
- Excellent benefits (health insurance, Benefit Multisport membership, monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
- Smart equipment: Mac and iPhone
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)".