Digital Marketing Manager Search (m/f)
mytaxi is looking as for now for an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager Search, who will be responsible for developing and analyzing mytaxi’s group digital marketing activities on self serviced Search Marketing Channels across Europe as a part of the Digital Marketing Team.
- Lead successful PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing in performance marketing
- Manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO, Digital, and Marketing teams
- Strategic development of digital marketing programs, media planning, testing roadmaps, and implementation of these initiatives to drive growth in acquisition and retention.
- Looking for the latest trends in search and pull marketing and try to test and optimize publishers in the different markets for the mobile sector.
- Search for individual solutions per market also for global solutions that fit to all mytaxi countries.
- Build cooperation with big players to negotiate better deals for all mytaxi markets.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing paid campaigns across all major search engines
- Several years experience within an mobile app business, direct to consumer, or agency
- A proven track record of managing large digital marketing projects and campaigns for a range of clients, preferred mobile app clients
- Strong team management and organizational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Google´s ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization teams is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!