Product Owner (m/f) Mobility
Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in optimising and developing a key component of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As Product Owner (m/f) Mobility you are responsible for the product development and coordination of new feature implementation in the mytaxi Passenger App, that is used by millions of mytaxi passengers all over Europe. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- You will be responsible for the development and improvement of the mytaxi products in our Headquarter in Hamburg.
- You will work closely with the product department and various stakeholders across Europe.
- You are able to think like different customer and stakeholder groups such as Passengers, Drivers as well as internal users, and adapt to their needs. You can synthesize multi-channel feedback and understand risks and opportunities in order to identify customers’ problems and needs.
- You will be able to recognize opportunities immediately and transfer them into new product concepts.
- Together with our developers, Prioritization Committees, Designers and stakeholders you will work on feature specifications and roadmaps
- You think as a European and can adapt and understand different cultures and market environments. Traveling to our offices around Europe is key.
- You will conceptualize new products to bring them to life with a team of developers and verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence, executing A/B Tests and overseeing UX/UI research.
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritising them based on these findings.
- You will work closely with our Teams to improve the development process across our European markets
- Knowledge sharing is your passion, sharing new information is your key to success.
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the whole organisation.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Several years of experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets would be perfect.
- You conceive immediately what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- You are eager to develop products our external and internal customers and users love.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to trying out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- It is in your nature to identify challenges directly
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent proficiency in English and German
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!